Riverside empowers companies to record audio and video interviews remotely in studio-quality from your browser or App! Since launching, we have experienced rapid growth and are trusted by customers such as Spotify, NY Times, NBC, CNN, and iHeartMedia.
Riverside is looking for a Webflow Developer to join our marketing team in a fast-paced SaaS startup in the hyper-growth realm of content creation and all things podcasting!
You’ll join the Marketing team and be responsible for building, implementing, and iterating Webflow-based webpages (homepage, landing pages, tools, etc.). You will collaborate with our creative and design team, our different marketing team members, and our product team.
Things you will do:
- Create responsive sites (that we design in advance in Figma) and turn them into stunning pages
- Take ownership of website maintenance and page speed optimization
- Implement SEO measures, conversion optimization, accessibility, and usability best practices in collaboration with the creative & design team
You can expect tasks including all kinds of online campaigns, internal brand & marketing needs, and much more!
- Deep experience with Webflow (including their CMS collections)
- Two or more years of experience creating beautiful websites
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser and cross-device compatibility
- Great eye for visual and interaction design and clean responsiveness capabilities
- Flexibility to work on a variety of projects with diverse audiences and KPIs
- Ability to work on a variety of projects simultaneously
- The ability to lead a project from start to finish
- Technical understanding and experience with web accessibility and localization are considered a plus
- Having great ownership skills
- Team player
Nice to have: Analytics tools understanding, SEO knowledge, and A/B test experience
*Please send us your portfolio and resume