Riverside is looking for a Webflow Developer to join our marketing team in a fast-paced SaaS startup in the hyper-growth realm of content creation and all things podcasting!
You’ll join the Marketing team and be responsible for building, implementing, and iterating Webflow-based webpages (homepage, landing pages, tools, etc.). You will collaborate with our creative and design team, our different marketing team members, and our product team.
Things you will do:
- Create responsive sites (that we design in advance in Figma) and turn them into stunning pages
- Implement SEO measures, conversion optimization, accessibility, and usability best practices in collaboration with the creative & design team
- Take ownership of website maintenance and page speed optimization
You can expect tasks including all kinds of online campaigns, internal brand & marketing needs, and much more!
- Deep experience with Webflow (including their CMS collections)
- Two or more years of experience creating beautiful websites
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser and cross-device compatibility
- Great eye for visual and interaction design and clean responsiveness capabilities
- Flexibility to work on a variety of projects with diverse audiences and KPIs
- Ability to work on a variety of projects simultaneously
- The ability to lead a project from start to finish
- Technical understanding and experience with web accessibility and localization are considered a plus
- Having great ownership skills
- Team player
Nice to have: Analytics tools understanding, SEO knowledge, and A/B test experience
*Please send us your portfolio and resume