Riverside empowers media companies to record podcasts and video interviews remotely in studio-quality. Since launching, we have experienced rapid growth and are trusted by customers such as Spotify, NY Times, NBC, CNN and iHeartMedia.
About the role
We are looking for a processing engineer to build the first no-edit video editor. You will be editing video with code so, instead of our users having to edit themselves and waste hours of time, it happens in seconds.
Joining Riverside means being part of a content revolution where everyone and anyone is creating content. Your work will enable thousands of creators to create quality content with a few clicks.
Being an engineer at Riverside is not your typical job. It means to be part of a highly talented engineering team focussed on building an amazing product. Our engineers leave their ego at home and celebrate good ideas. This is your chance to be part of a world class team.
What you bring to the table
- Minimal of 3 years experience with NodeJS or Python
- Advanced experience with complex FFMPEG filters
- Bachelor degree in CS/Engineering or equivalent
- Experience with WebRTC
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive base salary
- Stock options in the company
- Keren Hishtalmut, pension
- Generous PTO
- Lunch stipend
- Commuter and parking benefits
- Fully-stocked kitchen, happy hours, team events
- Amazing Riverside gifts and swag