So, here’s the deal. Riverside has a ton of olim. Our English is great. People use our product under high pressure live recording circumstances, and our product copy is clear. Everything is sababa. But we’re not going for “sababa.”
Creating a conversation is an emotional roller coaster - we feel like we’re building a jet cockpit with the simplicity of Zoom. Sababa?
No, we’re not going for “sababa.” We’re looking for the highest level of Maslow’s hierarchy: holding a human’s hand at the peak of self expression. That demands a depth of soul, voice, tone, that people aren’t used to hearing, definitely not from a mission-critical product. Consistently at every turn, whether things go wrong - or great.To paraphrase a famous author: our customers aren’t going to remember what we say or do, they’re going to remember how we made them feel.
We do some really cool stuff - empower media companies to record podcasts and video interviews remotely in studio quality. Since launching, we have experienced rapid growth and are trusted by customers such as Spotify, NY Times, NBC, CNN, and iHeartMedia.
* Minimum of 2 year of *product* writing experience.
* Beyond clear writing, you can steward a tone, voice, and personality of a product.
* Concrete experience collaborating with R&D, Product, & Design roles.
* You possess the ability to adapt, switch gears, and thrive in a fast-paced environment. This is going to happen a lot.
* Exceptional writing and editing skills, with a deep-rooted understanding of how to guide users with a good experience.
* Comfortable running actual usability tests independently with real customers and finding creative ways to collect qualitative feedback
Seems like a good fit for you or someone you know?
Apply here! And don't forget to attach your portfolio or an example of your work