Riverside empowers companies to record podcasts and video interviews remotely in studio-quality. Since launching, we have experienced rapid growth and are trusted by customers such as Spotify, NY Times, NBC, CNN and iHeartMedia.
At Riverside, we pride ourselves on our commitment to maintain robust Knowledge documentation and training for both our customers and our Support teams. We’re looking for a creative, detail-oriented go-getter, who can quickly understand complex topics and make them digestible to anyone.
As the Support Training Specialist, you’ll pave the way to provide all Riverside Support Team members comprehensive training and learning opportunities. You’ll ensure Support Team members have a meaningful onboarding experience, are knowledgeable on the product and internal processes, and have all of the information they need readily available to them so they can be successful in their roles.
If you love creating training decks and writing how-to documentation, have an interest in tech / SAAS products, and thrive on working with others, send us your CV.
- Native level English speaker - A must.
- Fast learner, who can pick up difficult concepts - from technical concepts, new software, industry-specific processes.
- Ability to take technical or difficult concepts and make them digestible for anyone to understand.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to work independently and collaboratively.
- Up to 1 year of experience in a training / education / documentation role - A plus.
- Receptive to receiving and implementing feedback.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a passion for helping others.
- Able to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Able to produce high-quality materials under time pressure.
- Tech savvy.
- Highly organized.
Things you will do:
- Develop and administer training for Riverside’s Support Team, such as onboarding training, product training, technical investigation training, skills development, processes training, ect.
- Implement a variety of training methods, including leading in-person sessions, creating training decks, building learning plans on our LMS platform, designing ‘check-point’ assessments, and writing documentation on our Internal Knowledge Base.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Product, Legal, and R&D to gain a deep understanding of the topics that need training.
- Monitor and follow-up on employee’s learning progress.
- Make data-driven decisions to improve training content by measuring the effectiveness of training sessions and identifying knowledge gaps.
- Manage and maintain the accuracy of all training content across several platforms.