Riverside empowers companies to record podcasts and video interviews remotely in studio-quality. Since launching, we have experienced rapid growth and are trusted by customers such as Spotify, NY Times, NBC, CNN and iHeartMedia.
As a part of our growing, global Customer Support Specialist team, you’ll spend most of your time interacting directly with our users and ensuring that they have a stellar Riverside experience.
If you’re constantly curious, a strong writer, have a audio or video engineering background and are technical savvy, we want to hear from you!
During the day you will:
- Spend the majority of your time interacting with users by chat, and email and occasionally by video calls
- Work closely with other teams to improve our product offerings and messaging around new product features
- Run our Zendesk operations
- Have an opportunity to learn how riverside operates from the ground up and make a real impact on the future of the organization
We’re looking for someone who:
- Located in Israel and willing to work in a hybrid model
- Experience with Enterprise customers a plus
- Is technical Savvy
- Experience with Zendesk beneficial
- Writes clearly (you need to be fluent and highly proficient in English)
- Enjoys talking about technical concepts, has great analytical skills, and will be comfortable explaining how riverside works to a range of audiences from various industries
- Can empathize with users and quickly grasp the issues they’re facing
- Enjoys the puzzle of solving open-ended problems
- Loves constantly learning about a changing technical product, even when it’s a little out of your depth
- Is happy to take on new projects, which can sometimes involve quickly researching to become a subject matter expert while seeing things through to completion
- Background in video or audio engineering a plus